- Did a lab on heat of crystallization.
- Took and reviewed a quiz.
- Continued notes on Matter & Energy. The notes for unit 2, Periodic table, can be found here: 2 Slides per page in color, 6 slides per page in black & white . The entire unit with media is here. This is a (coming) MB file in compressed (zip) format. You will have to unzip the file. Many computer operating systems do this automatically. If you have difficulty you can download one of the many free programs to do this, search for unzip. This file includes a file to allow you to view the program, even if you don’t own PowerPoint.
- Continue with the note on Matter & Energy.
- There will be a quiz on Tuesday.
- There will be a test next Thursday.
- Phase change demo.
- Study for the test
- Complete lab report. Thsi will be due on Tuesday, 10/13.
I want to remind everyone that they are required to do one project every 4 weeks. This is the last project of this period. Click here to see the project.