Friday is the big MOLE DAY presentation. We will go to the auditorium during 4th block and there will be an extravaganza of demonstrations featuring, super cold, liquid Nitrogen. Parents are invited.
- Discussed EDS Answer Check method of solving problems.
- Discussed the heat of crystallization lab.
- Continued notes on boiling and freezing points.
- Did a demo on how to change the boiling point of liquids. (much like the above pic)
- Continue with the notes on Matter & Energy. The notes can be downloaded as: color with 2 slides per page, black & white with 6 slides per page or the full presentation with media included in zip format (179MB).
Complete lab report. This will be due on Wednesday, 10/21.