- Discussed math for lab completion & collected lab reports.
- Did Boiling water demonstration.
- Discussed game project with students.
- Finished notes on periodic trends and chemical properties.
- Began the unit, Matter & Energy. The notes for unit 2, Periodic table, can be found here: 2 Slides per page in color, 6 slides per page in black & white . The entire unit with media is here. This is a (coming) MB file in compressed (zip) format. You will have to unzip the file. Many computer operating systems do this automatically. If you have difficulty you can download one of the many free programs to do this, search for unzip. This file includes a file to allow you to view the program, even if you don’t own PowerPoint
- Do a lab on heat of crystallization.
- Continue with the note on Matter & Energy.
- We will do a worksheet on Chemical & Physical Properties.
- We will do a worksheet on how to balance equations.
- There will be a quiz on Thursday.
- There will be a test next Thursday.