On Tuesday we did lab 9-1, to calculate the % composition of sugar in gum. This lab report is due on Thursday, 2/4/10.
Today we did a lab to determine % composition of the hydrated copper sulfate salt. This lab is due on Friday, 2/5/10.
Students got worksheets that are due on Friday. These sheets must be completed with 100% accuracy.
Notes for the current unit, Splutions, will be available in several formats:
- 2 slides per page in color, large format for viewing
- 6 slides per page in black & white, for economical printing
- 3 slides per page in black & white with room for notes on one side.
- The entire PowerPoint presentation with media included and a viewer in compressed (approx *MB) format.
- Link to a textbook for the current unit on solutions.
- Notes and worksheets for solutions.
- Review notes
The next project is due by midnight Sunday, 2/21. Remember that you need at least one project out of every two. If you do both projects one will count for extra credit. If you want to get extra credit you need to do this project. Click here to see the project.