Review books have been ordered. Students may pick them up in class for $11.00. Students should start review in the books for the upcoming midterm test.
Reaction type quick notes.
We will be taking a unit test on Friday, 1/15/10.
There will be a midterm test on Thursday and Friday 1/21 & 1/22.
Notes for the current unit, Chemical Formulas, Equations
& Stoichiometry, are available in several formats:
- 2 slides per page in color, large format for viewing
- 6 slides per page in black & white, for economical printing
- 3 slides per page in black & white with room for notes on one side.
- The entire PowerPoint presentation with media included and a viewer in compressed (approx 12 MB) format.
- Link to a textbook for the current unit on formulas and equations, stoichiometry & kinetics.
- Notes and worksheets for chemical reactions.
- Notes and worksheets for kinetics & equilibrium.
- Review notes
The next project is due by midnight Sunday, 1/17. Remember that you need at least one project out of every two. If you do both projects one will count for extra credit. If you want to get extra credit you need to do this project. Click here to see the project.